1. OLÉSÍA keeps track of your information to offer you the best possible shopping experience. When you register (log in), you supply your email address and a password. This allows us to provide you access to your account every time you visit our Website. Before completing your first purchase, we also ask you for your name, phone number, email, billing and shipping addresses. This information, along with your credit card number, is necessary to fulfill your order. This information may be disclosed to specific members of our staff and to select third parties (such as but not limited to our credit card processor and shipping provider) involved in the completion of your transaction and delivery of your order. We may also need your email address or phone number to contact you if we have questions about your order.
2. In addition, we keep a record of your past purchases, returns, and credits. We may also ask you for information regarding your personal preferences and demographics to help us better meet your needs.
3. We or our associate companies may also use your email address to notify you about new services or special promotional programs, or send you offers or information if you have opted-in. Promotional emails are sent only to OLÉSÍA online.com members who have chosen to receive them (opted-in) or who have made a purchase on our website. At any time, you can notify us if you wish to stop receiving such emails.
4. Any information provided by you to any third-party advertisements regarding OLÉSÍA may also be collected by OLÉSÍA and shall be protected in accordance with the present policy.
OLÉSÍA uses reporting software that allows us to analyze the amount and type of member traffic we get on our Website. We use this data to make improvements to your shopping experience and to ensure that we have enough capacity to properly serve all of our members. The software provides aggregate reporting information to OLÉSÍA only. No personal or personally identifiable information is gathered or used for this process.
In an effort to make our Website as effective and enjoyable as possible, the computers (including servers) that operate it collect and retain certain information each time you visit. We store these statistics in server logs. These statistics do not identify you personally, but provide us information regarding the type of user who is accessing our Website and certain browsing activities of that user. This data may include: the IP address of the user accessing our Website (i.e. the unique I.D. number of the user's computer), the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) and the operating system (Windows, Mac OS, etc.), the Website the user last visited before linking to our Website, how long the user accessed our Website in any given session, and the date and time of access. We may make extensive usage of this data at an aggregated level in order to understand how our Website is being used. We may share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data like personal information) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help our business grow.
OLÉSÍA may use various outside agencies (third party service providers) to make our Website operate. For example, we may use third parties to host our Website, operate various features made available on our Website, send emails, analyze data, provide search results and links, and assist in fulfilling your orders. Some of these third parties may need access to your information in order to make the services provided through our Website work. Information will only be disclosed to these service providers on a need-to-know basis, and they will only be permitted to use such information for the purpose of providing the particular services provided by such entities in connection with our Website. We shall however not disclose your credit card details except to the payment gateways.
1. Your information may be transferred to or be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of your state or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. If you are located outside India, by providing information to us you agree to keep or transfer information to India and make it available to processes it there. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
2. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized access through our systems.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.